3/29/16

To my readers

http://gabrielepettinau.blogspot.it/

This is the link to my former blog.
I couldn t write there anymore.
It was like the fake mask of  'The artist I would like to be' pasted on my face, one of those false personalities we have in front of strangers, trying to show them our best sides.
Then I decided:
Stop to any perfectionism.
Stop to any endeavour to hide my artistic illiteracy.
Stop to any attempts to separate art and life as well.
And, mostly: I M NOT AUTISTIC!
If you are looking for perfect perspectives of inexistent cities, then contact that cocksucker:(g.pettinau@gmail.com)
me, I m skizzobarocco: I treat fresh meat, broken lines, dirty surfaces, absence of composition.
I hope you'll like my drawings.
Have a nice time here,

Skizzo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Page: